Technical Account Manager - Customer Success
Project management experience to manage clients as well so once signed and ensuring the project is a success.
Working with inbound sales, monitoring all social media. Online branding, will own the online strategy, lead generation. Account Management role must have a hunter mentality.
Prepares and submits various customer and sales activity reports as required and any special reports regarding the operation of the territory, acceptance or products, or competitive conditions as may be requested.
Maintains up-to-date customer records and other sales records in accordance with company instructions.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in marketing, sales or account management of technology-related products or services in a B2B sales environment.
- Prior work experience in selling Hosting, Managed Services or Cloud.
- Strong network in the tech community
- Knowledge and understanding of all business development activities.
- Strong drive for customer focus, results, and commitment to quality.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
Compensation: DOE. Location can be LV, CO, AZ or So CA
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
Job Status: Full Time