Sr. Systems Engineer
Microsoft Systems Administrator/Engineering position. Come see how a new management team is changing the environment and thriving! The players have always been great, now administration is too! A working partnership with great attitudes, new ideas and fresh leadership.
The ideal candidate should have supplemental experience with diverse systems in a fast-paced enterprise environment. This is an exempt level position.
Successful applicants will be responsible, self-motivated and confident; can get things done; can intuitively anticipate problems; look beyond immediate issues; take initiative to improve current practices. We are looking for someone who will take pride in the development process.
- E-Mail (Exchange) server --Office 365 experience a plus
- Active Directory, VMware environments, Windows, Linux, and App Servers
- SQL Management
- SAN administration
- IBM iSeries experience a plus
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on occasion
- Participate in 24 x 7 On-Call week long rotation as scheduled
- Other duties, as assigned by Management
- Experience with a Ticket and Project Management System
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
- Must be able to provide Motor Vehicle Record at time of job offer (current within 15 days)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Windows Server 2008/2016
VMware vSphere 6.5 (vMotion, DRS, HA)
Pure Storage & Nimble
EMC Avamar \ Data Domain
Active Directory, DHCP, DNS
Forcepoint (Websense) Security
Incentive Package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Benefits after the first of the month following 60 days will include: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- Supplemental Insurance Options Available
- Employee and Customer Incentive Bonus Programs
Job Status: Full Time