Exciting opportunity for an experienced Game Programmer to develop a ground-breaking MMO Strategy Game. We are leading gamers into the future by building the most ambitious game yet in the fast-growing genre of Blockchain Gaming. You will be involved in various aspects of the game's creation from planning to the finished product, collaborating with other programmers, game designers and artists.
We provide a competitive pay structure, commensurate with experience. Full-time employees will also receive benefits, with the possibility of profit sharing. This is a full-time position. We would prefer that you live in or be willing to relocate to Las Vegas.
We Are Looking for People Who...
- Play well with others
- Care about the quality of their work
- Adapt rapidly to technical and creative challenges
- Are passionate about game development
What You'll Be Doing...
- Translate game design requirements into clean, efficient and well-documented code
- Produce prototypes and final implementations of gameplay features
- Perform code review and bug fixing
- Proactively problem-solve performance and stability issues
- Work under the supervision of the Technical Architect and Senior Game Programmers
- Communicate daily with team members across a variety of disciplines
- Meet deadlines and milestones in an aggressive production schedule.
- Proficiency in Node.JS, Socket.IO, Web Socket.IO, HTML5 and other libraries and technologies
- Skilled in two or more programming areas (Game Logic, Multiplayer/Networking, Database, User Interface, Simulation, Animation, Graphics)
- Understanding of advanced mathematics and physics
You'll Get Bonus Points If You Have...
- Experience working on one or more games in the following genres: MMO, Blockchain, Economy/Business Sims, Real-Time Strategy, Turn-Based Strategy, Board/Card Games
- Shipped at least one AAA or Indie title
- Experience developing for multiple platforms, including Web, PC, iOS and Android
- Passion for playing games with an eye toward analyzing and breaking them down
- Interest in learning and sharing the latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices and technologies.
Job Status: Full Time