Oakland, CA or Cupertino, CAPOSITION
We are looking for someone with a strong Mac-related IT background, adept at managing the network and IT infrastructure for a central office, co-located servers and remote team. Our team is almost exclusively Mac-based (with iPhones too, of course), though also do some work with Windows (for QuickBooks and testing, mostly) and Linux/*nix.REQUIREMENTS
You should have:
* Familiarity with macOS, Windows and Linux/*nix.
* Solid knowledge of IT including networking, sysadmin, mailserver, security, database, etc.
* Windows Server Administration, including Active Directory
* AWS (Amazon Web Services) experience.
* Interest in FileMaker is a requirement for this position. We will support your training of FileMaker in the first 6 months of hire.
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven reliability
* Ability to work in our Downtown Oakland office.
Nice to have:
* FileMaker Certification a plus.
* FileMaker Server Administration (setup, configuration, and maintenance) a plus.
* FileMaker Cloud experience a plus.
* This IT-focused position will include DevOps work; hands-on experience with FileMaker Pro or web development is a plus.
You should be interested in working as part of a smaller firm, although experience freelancing or working at a larger corporation is valuable.BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation, including a retirement plan and an excellent healthcare package with vision and dental.
- Beautiful office full of friendly people and tasty snacks in the center of Oakland (right by BART), with excellent restaurants mere blocks in every direction.
- Support for employee productivity and continued learning in the forms of hardware, software, learning materials, training, and conferences.
Job Status: Full Time