Global Director of Human Resources
Global Director of Human Resources
TheGlobal Director of Human Resources is directly responsible for the overall administration,
coordination and evaluation of the human resources function.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Develops organizational strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues;
contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and
direction; establishes human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
* Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including
talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits,
training and development, affirmative action, records management, safety and health, succession
planning, employee relations and retention, and AA/EEO/E-Verify compliance.
* Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching,
counseling, and disciplining staff; planning monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job
contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality and
customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems;
* Oversees domestic and international HR programs and initiatives; Manages HR functional
activities in all global locations.
* Develops HR operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating
requirements, trends, and variances; aligns monetary resources; develops action plans;
measures and analyzes results; initiates corrective actions; minimizes the impact of variances
* Supports management by providing HR advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzes information and
* Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing and updating
policies, procedures, methods and guidelines; communicates and enforces organizational values.
* Complies with federal, state and local legal requirements by studying existing and new
legislation; anticipates legislation; enforces adherence to requirements; advises management on
* Acts as Plan Administrator for 401K plan and ensures compliance with ERISA and other
applicable laws and regulations. Processes bi-weekly payroll.
* Accomplishes special projects results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities;
communicates and coordinates requirements; expedites fulfillment; evaluates milestone
accomplishments; evaluates optional courses of action
* Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities, and
reading professional publications; maintains personal networks; participates in professional
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing
new and different requests; explores opportunity to add value to job accomplishments
* Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in Human Resources or related field.
* 7+ years of HR management experience.
* S/G/PHR and/or SHRM-CP/SCP Certificaiton
* Fluent domain of the English language: Ability to read, write and speak English well
* Ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others in the workplace.
* Ability to carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
* Proficiency with HR Recruitment software and Human Resources Information System (HRIS) OR
Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
* Verbal and written communication skills in Spanish, highly desirable
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of the job.
* Environment: Indoors, mainly in office areas.
* Sitting and standing for long hours.
* Ability to move around the facility, climbing stairs as necessary, bend down and reach up.
* Frequently communicates with others; must be able to exchange accurate information verbally
and in writing.
* Constantly operate a computer and other standard office equipment such as phones,
photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
* Ability to handle and lift objects weighing up to 25 lbs. alone; ability to lift objects weighing up to
50 lbs. in a two-person lift.
* Read or write and interpret data
Competitive compensation and benefits which include
medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k with employer contribution, PTO
paid Holidays and on-site fitness center.
Job Status: Full Time