Who We Are and Why You Should Join Us
A digital innovation company that is reinventing eCommerce! We are a well-funded tech startup - backed by years of success in affiliated tech companies - that is becoming the leader in eCommerce solutions. We are building one of the best mobile/web commerce, loyalty/pre-paid engagement platforms for retailers, with the ultimate focus being to help merchants sell more products with custom loyalty points. By developing a protocol that supports a network across the retail supply chain, from suppliers to distributors to retailers to shoppers, this network will provide an avenue for merchants to share a limited amount of loyalty points across the network, creating demand that drives the value of loyalty points for all.
Our areas of expertise include theme design, plugin design, payment protocols, and e-commerce operations that implement integrations with blockchain technology. And we are hiring in the Las Vegas office! Come join an innovative environment with lots of real user and usage data. We need creative minds who get a thrill out of solving the issues facing merchants and consumers.
We provide a competitive pay structure commensurate with experience. Full-time employees will also receive benefits, with the possibility of profit sharing. This is a full-time position. We would prefer that you live in or be willing to relocate to Las Vegas (full relocation package available).
We Are Looking For People Who
- Play well with others
- Enjoy finding a different perspective on a new problem
- Want to live on the cutting edge of technology
- Care about the quality of their work
- Are not afraid to delve into something new and innovating
- Contributing at all levels of our web application stack, ranging from back-end technologies (Node.js) to front-end web interfaces (React.js, HTML, CSS)
- Building out our API-driven, scalable, microservices architecture with code that is well documented and tested
- Build flexible, reusable modules in this product that will also form the base of new products in the future.
Qualifications: You will meet and exceed them with the following
- Demonstrable experience developing using modern stacks/frameworks/technologies
- RESTful API design, build and use
- NoSQL technologies (MongoDB would be a bonus!)
- Database design and architecture.
- You are active in the open source community or have a desire to start contributing
- You are deeply passionate about code quality, performance and execution, but aren't a dogmatic perfectionist
- You don't mind helping out in other areas of the stack if necessary.
We also need someone
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented and highly driven
- With an analytical, strategic, innovative and creative mindset
- Great with collaborating and working in a team setting
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment with an expanding technology team
- Well-organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Trustworthy, with the ability to uphold a high level of integrity and work ethics
- With strong problem resolution, judgment, communication, and decision-making skills
Job Status: Full Time