Our Las Vegas Client is looking for a ROCKSTAR Financial Analyst:
This is a BRAND NEW Role, looking for a self-starter that will put structure, process, and procedure in place.
- Support the finance team by analyzing cost center spend, budgeting, forecasting, and performing various analyses on capital expenditures, acquisition, development projects, and other ad-hoc projects as requested.
- Utilize station specific knowledge and advanced analytical tools to create new ideas to improve operational efficiency, maximize cash flow and generate ROI.
- Execute on necessary strategy to implement improvements based on the ideas generated and create analysis to track the progress of strategic improvements.
- Provide analysis, design, implementation, and modifications for reports and data extractions.
- Provide in-depth analysis of business results, identify emerging risks and opportunities, and communicate findings.
- Help in developing and continuously improving upon the primary strategic plan for the Financial Planning & Analysis team.
- Design create various advanced analytical tools designed for station managers, senior management, and joint venture partners to assist in making strategic decisions.
- Help with the company wide budgeting process. Accurately forecast future revenue, expenses and cash flows through analyzing business operations, key drivers, and trends.
- Analyze data to explain trends and variances from budget and forecast
- Review and analyze capital expenditure budgets.
- Performs all other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Accounting/Finance or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounting/Financial Planning/or Analytics, preferably both Accounting and Finance
- Experience in SQL database data extractions for report creation
- Experience in proposal writing and budgeting.
- Excellent critical thinker and effective problem solver with creative solutions
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and related computer program skills.
CANDIDATE PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Previous experience working on a FP&A team
- Previous experience working in petroleum retail or convenience store corporate settings
Job Status: Full Time