Digital Marketing Manager
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES
This position manages our resort casino properties in the western United States and is responsible for digital marketing tasks while serving as corporate liaison for property needs. This individual is responsible for annual strategies and audience goals, website conversions, digital marketing channel management, campaign optimization and analytics reporting. They will meet with property contacts on a regular basis, review website and ecommerce performance, and implement new tactics or tools to attain property marketing goals. This individual also works to ensure all support coming from the corporate ecommerce shared services department is functioning in an ideal manner to meet property needs.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Oversee and manage tasks related to digital media/advertising, online promotions, mobile marketing, web development, SEO, etc. for each property
- Work with Revenue Management personnel on promotional initiatives, executions, measurement and analysis
- Work with property’s Marketing Department to align both property and corporate needs around branding, promotions, ecommerce and communications initiatives
- Develops and executes strategies to drive hotel room, show tickets and dining reservations.
- Maintain digital marketing channels and facilitate campaigns through internal, department resources
- Apply and manage proper tracking across all channels (internal/external)
- Act on and optimize campaign and promotions adjustments based on reported performance
- Assemble analytics sources and review internal reports with property contacts and decision makers
- Assist in coordinating on-property digital marketing initiatives such as email acquisition, mobile app promotion, social media contests, etc.
- Optimize all marketing channels for online room conversions, ticket sales, dining reservations and other hotel amenities with ecommerce application. Make strategic adjustments and recommendations accordingly.
- Manage annual / monthly budgets while optimizing online advertising performance for target ROIs
GUEST SERVICE STANDARDS
Employee will report to work on time and adhere to behavior, dress and grooming guidelines. This individual will provide courteous and friendly service to all Eldorado guest and employees. Employee promotes a safe work environment and report any problems as they arise. The employee has an affirmative duty to stay current with and apply all pertinent company and departmental policies, procedures and rules.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Please see Duties/Essential Functions, as well as Education & Experience.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BS/BA in Business Marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years management of digital media, website content or online promotional campaigns
- Direct experience with interactive website operations, development or content
- Prior experience with development of social media, email marketing, and other interactive communications formats used to promote ecommerce
- Prior experience with vendor negotiation and management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Prior demonstrated and proven success with interactive marketing strategies
- Prior ecommerce experience with online product promotions and conversions
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Knowledge of web marketing tools and ROI measurement
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Adobe Suite products
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Fast-paced, multi-tasked initiatives
- Deadline driven objectives
- Multiple brands, products, audiences and promotional outlets
- Regular travel required to locations in Nevada and Colorado
- Valid driver’s license
Job Status: Full Time