Dev Ops Engineer
Unique opportunity for a DevOps Engineer with a background in designing and building highly available, redundant and fault tolerant infrastructure for a tight-knit team building an exciting crypto-based eComms and game marketing platform.
Who We Are and Why You Should Join Us
Our digital innovation company that is reinventing eCommerce! We are a tech startup - backed by years of success in affiliated tech companies - that is becoming the leader in eCommerce solutions. Using our ECommerce as a base, we are building one of the best mobile/web commerce, loyalty/pre-paid engagement platforms for retailers, with the ultimate focus being to help merchants sell more products with custom loyalty points. By developing a protocol that supports a network across the retail supply chain, from suppliers to distributors to retailers to shoppers, this network will provide an avenue for merchants to share a limited amount of loyalty points across the network, creating demand that drives the value of loyalty points for all.
Our areas of expertise include theme design, plugin design, payment protocols, and e-commerce operations that implement integrations with blockchain technology. And we are hiring in the Las Vegas office! Come join an innovative environment with lots of real user and usage data. We need creative minds who get a thrill out of solving the issues facing merchants and consumers.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Based in Fabulous Las Vegas, you’ll be developing on the company’s cloud infrastructure for a Crypto-based e-commerce and gaming platform using state of the art tools and technologies
- Senior technologist working closely with in-house and vendor teams, and collaborating with amazing teams all over the world
- Automate application deployments using configuration management technology
Who You Are
- 5 years+ of experience in system operations, systems engineering, cloud services or related discipline
- Cloud operations or architecture experience, e.g. AWS
- Skilled with Tarantool, Jenkins, Docker, Puppet and basic Shell Scripting required
- Experience with source code repositories such as git
- Experience setting up and maintaining test environments for both manual and automated testing using automated build tools such as Jenkins or an equivalent
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with an expanding technology team
- Ability to learn and evaluate new tools, concepts, and challenges quickly
Job Status: Full Time