Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist/Coordinator
Our South San Francisco Hospitality client is seeking an energetic, self-driven Accounts Payable Specialist/Coordinator. Our client is a growing, dynamic company that believes that each employee contributes directly to the company’s growth and success. They are looking for a reliable and precise professional to help properly maintain accounts payable information. This is a full-time, direct hire salaried position, a great opportunity with a terrific company!
The Accounts Payable Specialist will process vendor invoices, perform 2 and 3 way matches to packing slips/receipts/PO’s, ensure proper approvals, review employee travel and expense reports, and pay vendors. We are seeking an experienced candidate who can analyze invoices and expense reports to assign costs to the appropriate accounts, maintain vendor relationships, reconcile monthly statements with vendors and handle/resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
- 2-5 years’ experience in accounts payable; AA or BS degree preferred
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable principles;
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers and accuracy;
- Excellent problem solving/ analysis skills with a high customer service orientation
- Tenacity, with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision;
- Proficient on Microsoft Excel and Word, and QuickBooks.
- Salary $48-52K, depending on experience
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
- 401(K) to help you invest in your future
Job Status: Full Time